Number of Wells: 384
Plate Type: Full-Skirted, Roche®-Type, Two-Notch
Corner: A24 & P24 Colors: -00 Clear, -40 White
Packaging: 10/unit, 10 units/case
- Broad thermal cycler compatibility.
- High-contrast, black alphanumeric indexing for easy well identification.
- Crystal-clear wells to easily verify sample volume.
- Ultra-thin, uniform wells ensure optimal heat transfer for high reaction efficiency.
- Well ridges reduce sample evaporation when sealing with film, foil, or strip caps.
- Bar-coded semi-skirted and full-skirted plates available.
- Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene (meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI).
- For use in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and molecular biology.
- Certified free of detectable DNase, RNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.