AmeriDx® Human C-Reactive Protein (CRP) ELISA Kit (Item No E30142006 )
The AemriDx® CRP ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) kit is intended for the quantitative determination of human C-Reactive Protein (CRP) in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants and urine.
America Diagnostics’ AmeriDx® Human CRP Antigen ELISA Kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay. A human CRP specific mouse monoclonal antibody is first coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are then added to the wells. The CRP binds to the immobilized capture antibody. Next, a biotinylated mouse monoclonal anti-human CRP detection antibody is added, producing an antibody-antigen-antibody “sandwich”. Avidin-horseradish peroxidase (Avidin-HRP) is subsequently added, followed by ELISA Substrate Solution, producing a blue color. The blue color intensity is proportional to the concentration of CRP present in the sample. Finally, the addition of the Stop solution changes the reaction color from blue to yellow, and the microwell absorbance is read at 450 nm and 650 nm with a microplate reader.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of human CRP antigen in human serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants and urine.
Standard Curve Range
34 pg/mL – 25,000 pg/mL
inter-assay cv: <12%
intra-assay cv: <10%
This product is for research use only in US.
- Human CRP Capture Antibody coated ELISA plate, 12 x 8-well strips, Item No: 30142006P (1)
- Human CRP Standards, Item Number: CRP-CAL
- CRP-CAL-A (1)
- CRP-CAL-B (1)
- CRP-CAL-C (1)
- CRP-CAL-D (1)
- CRP-CAL-E (1)
- CRP detection Antibody Mix, Item Number: 30142001DB (1)
- ELISA Substrate Solution, Item Number: ESUBS22 (1)
- Concentrate Wash Buffer, Item Number: CWBuffer22 (1)
- Concentrate Assay Diluent, Item Number: CADiluent22 (1)
- Stop Solution, Item Number: ESTOP22 (1)
- Instruction manual, M021620173, (1).