DBA America Diagnosis, Inc
Quality Policy Statement
AprexBio was established in 2013 to provide diagnostics reagents and IVD kits for inflammatory diseases and infectious diseases.
Quality is the key to our business success, we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manuals of ISO13485:2016 and ISO9001:2015 which are made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The policy review date is May 5th, 2020.
The PDF Version with Signature Can Be Viewed Here.